Almost every other prophet says one or two things about the “Day of The Lord”. Just as the name suggests, the Day of The Lord is a specific period of time which belongs to Elohim (God) for the purpose of ensuring that His will is done. Elohim’s (God’s) Calendar of Salvation or the history of this world is made up of recurring periods of seven years each. We call them weeks of years. The last week of seven years of the history of this world is what is called in prophecy “The Day of The Lord”. This is the period during which Elohim (God) will conclude the Plan of Salvation. It is also referred to as the time of the Great Tribulation. Therefore this is the period during which all the end-time prophetic events will take place making it the most eventful period prophetically speaking. The truth of the matter is that Elohim (God) has given man all the time that he needed to fix the sin problem apart from the seven final years of the history of the world which belongs to Elohim (God) to judge man’s actions and seal the deal. It is called the Day of the Lord because Elohim (God) will dedicate this period to the noble work of concluding the Plan of Salvation. This is the period during which Elohim (God) will carry out the work of His 2300-day final Judgment. Due to the unique nature of this final week of seven years of the history of the world, there is no other week which is like it in as far as Elohim’s (God’s) Calendar of Salvation is concerned. The week has to be special because it is extraordinary and special since it belongs to Elohim (God). It is supposed to be the most noticeable week with special unique features.
This makes lots of sense and logic because for a period of seven years to be able to accommodate all the end-time prophetic events each of which has special features and characteristics, then it must truly be a special one in all its features. The end-time prophetic events are supposed to interlock and align themselves in a puzzling manner and any period which is able to sustain all that prophetic equilibrium must be a special one in many respects. Let us now address the special features and characteristics which make the Day of The Lord to be the most unique and imposing week of seven years in Elohim’s (God’s) Calendar since the fall of man in Eden. Our intention is to prove beyond any shadow of doubt that it s only the week which runs from 2015 to 2021 that can accommodate the requirements of the final week of seven years. It is only during this period that the end-time prophetic timelines can interlock and agree just as prophesied. There is no other time that can meet all the specifications that we give here below among many more.
(1) Both Joel and Isaiah were shown that the Sun and the Moon would be darkened to mark the arrival of the 7-yr long ‘Day of The Lord’. This means that those signs must be manifested and be visible before the beginning of the Day of the Lord which in this case is 2015. If we argue that the Day of the Lord will start from 2015, then we must be able to demonstrate how the Sun and the Moon have been or will be darkened before 2015. We thank Elohim (God) because He has been faithful in showing us and in displaying those prophesied signs as monumental evidence and prove that His Day is finally here with us. It is true and a fact that from the year 2013 to the year 2015, there has been and there will continue to be the darkening of both the Sun and the Moon during the opening and closing annual Festivals of Passover and Tabernacles respectively to mark the arrival of the Day of the Lord in 2015.
These details are supported by statements from such reputable organizations like N.A.S.A and the evidence is there for all of us to see. The experts agree that these occurrences are very abnormal. It does not matter whether experts call them eclipses or whatever they want but one thing which is clear is that the prophesied signs on the Sun and the Moon have been taking place with a100% precision and the situation will continue this year and next year as well.
What else do we need?
(2) The day of the Feast of Trumpets of the first year of the final week of seven years must fall on the first day of the week which they call Sunday in their Gregorian calendar. This is because the 2300-day long countdown of cleansing the Sanctuary will start on the day of the Feast of Trumpet of the first year and for such a great heavenly job to start, then the official day which is anointed to jumpstart such undertakings is the first day of the week which they call Sunday in their Gregorian Calendar if the rules of Elohim’s (God’s) Calendar are anything to go by. It is not always that the Feast of Trumpet falls on Sundays but in the case of the 7-yr long ‘Day of The Lord’, the Feast day must fall on a Sunday if the rules of Elohim’s (God’s) Calendar of Salvation are anything to go by. Elohim (God) would be breaking His own rules if He started such a huge and noble undertaking in any other day apart from the first day of the week. Each day of the week has its own roles as suggested by the rules which govern the operation of Elohim’s (God’s) Jubilee Calendar of Salvation. We find that during the year 2015, the day of the Feast of Trumpet will fall on Sunday, the 13th day of September 2015. That is when the countdown of the literal 2300 days will officially begin. Elohim’s (God’s) final judgment will begin on this day with the Judgment of the First-Fruits (144,000). Immediately the judgment for the Corporate Church will begin and end in the middle of the week of seven years which is 2018. The end of the Judgment for the Corporate Church will be followed by the judgment for the gentiles which will continue until the day when the door of mercy will be forever closed. This again confirms the validity of the year 2015 being the first year of the Great Tribulation..
(3) All the end-time prophetic timelines like the 2300, 1335 and 1290 must all end up at the same period despite the fact that their countdowns starts from different dates and for different reasons. As we all know, mathematics and numbers don’t lie. We have more than one mathematical-based evidences of the validity of the week of 2015-2021 being the final week of the history of this world. We find that if we put every timeline in it’s place, all the timelines end up converging and pointing to the same event which is the second coming despite the fact that their starting points differ..
(4) The day of the Feast of Atonement of the seventh and final year of the Great Tribulation must fall on the seventh-day Sabbath which they call Saturday in the Gregorian calendar. This is because it is on this day that the door of mercy will be forever closed down and this cannot happen during any other day apart from the seventh day of the week if the rules of the Jubilee Calendar of Salvation are anything to go by. All matters to do with God’s Judgment and the close of His work are always done on Saturdays according to the rules which govern the operation of Elohim’s (God’s) Jubilee Calendar of Salvation. The period between 2015 and 2021 fits the bill perfectly well.
(5) The day of the second coming must be on a Saturday if the rules of Elohim’s (God’s) Jubilee Calendar of Salvation are anything to go by. If we look at the period between 2015 to 2021, we find that everything ends on Friday, 31st December, 2021 giving room for the second coming on the following day on Saturday, 1st day of January 2022.
(6) It is also important to note that the year 2015 is 70 years away from 1945 when the final Jubilee Calendar started. This is very important because number seventy stands for the long-suffering of Elohim (God). The fact that 20th March 2015 which is a day of the Spring Equinox will be the first day of the year 2015 tells a lot about the spiritual significance of the year 2015. It is very rare for any year to have its first day fall on 20th March because this means the New-Moon day is the same day as the day of the Spring Equinox in that year. This normally happens during those years which mean a lot in as far the Plan of Salvation is concerned..
The other time it is supposed to have occurred like that was during the year of the Exodus 1437 B.C. It is also important to note that the current nation of Israel will be celebrating 70 years since her rebirth in 1948 in 2018 which is the most important and eventful year in the entire final week of seven years. We should also ask ourselves why we should be having everything pointing to the first day of the year which is 1st day of January.
(7) The year 2022 should also attract our attention considering the fact that it is on the 22nd day of the seventh month that heaven meets to audit the work of the whole religious year. This day is supposed to be celebrated as a special Sabbath day. Therefore number 22 is not just another number. The number has deep spiritual prophetic meaning. Elohim (God) allows such coincidences and accidents to take place deliberately to attract our attention..
(8) I would also like to draw your attention to numbers 15 and 21 as they appear in the years 2015 and 2021. Please note that all the opening and closing annual Festivals of Passover and Tabernacles all start from the 15th and end on the 21st days. Therefore we should be concerned that the Great Tribulation will begin with a 15th year and close with a 21st year. This will give room for the second coming in the 22nd year. This fits very well with the 22nd day of the seventh month which is set apart to celebrate the successes or failures of the entire religious year. Could we be in a “Catch-22 Situation”?.
I will now back up this introduction with many more bible-based articles which will come in form of sub-topics to support and validate all the claims I make about this subject from various perspectives. This will give us an opportunity to discuss and answer any questions that you may be having on the matter. I pray that you will exercise a spirit of a noble Bereans by testing every claim with the Word of God. Kindly be patient with any New Light or New Views that you will hear from courtesy of this website. May God bless us as we prepare for this great day of 1st January 2022. I will add more and more related articles on a daily basis so just keep on checking.